Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I’m gonna miss this, right???

I have a quiet moment and what do I do….
I blog about my craziness!


I really don’t want to forget the moments in my day
that make me want to pull my hair out piece by piece,
because I will miss these days, right???


So far today, a finger has gotten stuck in a camera
Sunny D has been split on the kitchen floor
Pages have been torn out of a bible
 Then the bible got thrown in the yucky water that was in the mop bucket
Salt was shaken out onto the counter and floor
Items such as finger nail clippers, tweezers and Q-Tips were thrown into the toilet

There has been a lot of giggles, screams and crying
(The screams and crying were coming mostly from Momma)

All of this was done long before 8:30 this morning by my Monkey.
That's not including what my other two darling children have been up too!


Now you may be asking yourself, does she watch her child?
I do, I swear….I really do.


So I want to know, do you have days / moments like this?
Am I alone in my craziness?
Please tell me you have days like this!!!
I need to hear that I'm not alone in this madness.


Well, Handy Manny is about ready to go off which means Momma better get out of computer world!


Happy Wednesday….Hope you are having fabulous day.

9 comments:

Blessings From Above said...

It's so comforting to know someone else has kids who can destroy a room -heck, a house -in record time. Thanks for sharing the chaos with us.

Hope the rest of your day gets better! :)

Kristen said...

Sounds like my house. Seriously.

KG said...

Last night, I walked away from my baby who I thought couldn't move only to come back and discover him halfway across the room eating the toenail clippers. How he got there? I have no idea.

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Sounds like a fun crazy time at your house! We have those days too. You will look back and laugh those "fun" times. :)

mah-meeee said...

were you spying on me? i swear you are describing my house!

ps. hanny manny is on-demand here. play over and over as needed. *wink*

hope you are having a great rest of the day!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Are you kidding? That totally sounds like my life!

Oh, and would now be a good time to mention that my loyalties probably lie with the Cubs now? Hee, hee.

Erin said...

Oh yes, but since I have 2 girls, they are more into fighting and screaming than destroying things... summer will be interesting. Trust me, I am making plans and routines for a smooth summer! (at least trying to!)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh girl, I've had FAR too many days like this myself lately!

carrie said...

If I had a dollar for every day like that . . . well, you know the answer to that one!

Hang in there.