Monday, February 18, 2008

~Saturday Nights Out~

Last Saturday night my Princess, Amanda, Amanda's Princess & I had a girls night out!
Our boys were together at Amanda’s watching a boxing fight ~ Usually when the boys get together Amanda & Livia come spend time at my house with me and the kiddos.
The Superhero and Monkey spent the night with MaMaw so it was just us girls.
We decided to go out to eat for a change ~ Usually we do take out and eat at my house.
We drove around for almost an hour trying to find a restaurant without a long wait…We ended up on the west side at O’Charly’s.

A cute pic of the girls that I snapped right after we finished eating

Picture by Miss Princess ~ She did such a great job

We wanted a picture of us girls ~ If only I could keep my eyes open!

Princess & Mommy ~ We don't look too happy here, but we were!

She was getting sleepy ~ I love this picture!

Livia w/Me ~ Her Aunt KeeKee!
I love our Saturday nights together.

1 comment:

PhotoChick said...

Oh we DID have such a fun time!!! I really do love our nights out together. And yes, we definitely NEED to do it again SOON!!!
Love ya!