Monday, February 18, 2008

~Catching Up~

Tonight I am taking time to catch up.
February is such a busy month for our family. There are many birthday’s to be celebrated within this month. (I absolutely love birthdays. What a wonderful day to celebrate your life, the life that God gave you.) I have been working extra and with the kids schedules I rarely have time to sit down at the computer and accomplish anything at all.
I have also been so tired lately. Garrett has been waking up at 5:00am. Once those big blue eyes open that little boy hits the ground running, literally!
So tonight I have taken some time to sit down and add some new entries.
Hope you enjoy them!
Take care and thanks for stopping by to see how things are going in my world!

2 comments:

Skiplovey said...

Those kids are adorable! Hope the little one starts sleeping in a bit later.

Unknown said...

urban bike
小折
水晶
隔熱紙
汽車隔熱紙